If you are a training and development, a learning or a performance professional, then you are more than likely gearing up to head to Orlando in 3 days for Training Magazine’s 39th Annual Training 2016 Conference and Expo.
“Training Matters” is the conference foundation, and you have to know you’ll be in for quite an event. Mickey Mouse will not have the spotlight for these 3 days of learning pleasure. We are here to make sure you don’t miss some of the highlights.
So sit back, relax and check out 5 things you don’t want to miss:
- The Hands-on Clinics: Learn by doing? Yes, please! This event has stacked several 2-hour hands-on, interactive sessions that are included with 3-Day conference registration. Space is limited, so you will want to consider pre-registering for these. There is nothing better than a live, hands-on session to really take in and retain the content.
- Training’s Top 125 Awards: Get ready to meet the best of the best, embracing the value of a true learning culture within their organizations. On Monday, February 15 at 3:15pm, get an opportunity to congratulate the winners of the special 2016 Training Top 125 “Best Practice and Outstanding Initiative” Awards as they receive their crystal trophies on the expo stage. Your invitation includes entrance into the black-tie gala happening that night.
- The Expo: This year, the expo floor will be packed with nearly 100 experts offering solutions to do one thing: make you a hero in your organization! Carve out some time to browse top training products, services and gather a wealth of information to help you and your organization make the right decisions while saving time and money. Don’t forget to stop by booth #201. We will be there ready to help get your learning initiatives off to a powerful start.
- The Second City Works Expo Stage: Drawing on the Second City’s 55-year legacy of engaging audiences with smart incisive comedy, Second City Works now can help you make your job even more fun. Visit the Second City Works Expo Stage to gain the toolkit of an improviser. Through a series of 30-minute sessions with the Second City Works ensemble, you’ll get the skills you need for improved training, work and life!
- The Magic of Disney (and the behind-the-scenes tour): As if the mere fact of holding an event at the happiest place on earth isn’t already exciting, brace yourself, because you have the opportunity to go behind-the-scenes. On Thursday, the 18th, explore the magical environment Walt and Roy Disney created that showcases their mastery of business. On this tour, you will see leadership excellence, people management, quality service, brand loyalty, creativity and innovation as its finest. If you don’t have time to stay, you can always go to the Magic Kingdom with your pass post conference. Either way, the Magic Kingdom must be a stop.
Get ready—we will see you there!