March has arrived and so has another terrific industry conference for training professionals—Learning Solutions 2016: Sharing What Works.
If you are a training and development professional, then you know you are under constant pressure to deliver innovative solutions on time and under budget. Fortunately, Learning Solutions 2016 can help you do both! You have before you a superb opportunity to connect with industry leaders offering proven solutions as well as with talented peers who have plenty of helpful ideas and experiences to share.
As you begin to plan your agenda and sift through the amazing content opportunities, let us share our top 5 conference MUSTS:
- Keynote AMAZEMENT not to be missed! Being an industry leader, we are at quite a few conferences. This one packs some powerful keynote speakers including three who will be presenting different perspectives on how learning works while also sharing a wealth of inspirational insights—Bill Nye (YES—the Science Guy), David Kwong, a celebrated illusionist , and Annie Murphy Paul of TIME Magazine. Don’t miss them!
- 100+ Concurrent Sessions! You name it, there’s a session on it—Tools, Performance Support, Media, Social, Blended Learning, Games and Gamification, and Data Management, just to name a few. You will definitely want to take a few minutes to check out all of these terrific sessions.
- EXPO+. This expo is unlike any out there! You will discover highly-focused key learning suppliers offering pacesetting learning technologies, tools, products, and services. Not only can you stop by and check out these vendors, but you can also take advantage of DemoFest and additional learning sessions happening right on the expo floor. And for some great gamification and blended learning solutions, be sure to stop in and see us at booth #108. You will get a firsthand look at some of the most innovative learning solutions around and will have fun doing it!
- Pre-Conference Courses. Coming to Orlando a day early? Fantastic! You will be able to participate in the pre-conference blended courses. These optional courses cover a broad range of cutting-edge topics to help you master the skills that will make a difference in your career. Plus, you will receive a certificate documenting your participation.
- Did someone say “Disney”? With Disney World at your doorstep, you have lots of opportunities for some post-conference fun. Whether you decide to take a trip to one of the parks (discount tickets HERE) or head out for a night at Disney Springs, there are good times waiting for you around every corner!
So get ready, get set because the countdown to Learning Solutions 2016 is ON. T minus 5 days!